Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friday Freebies - June 19, 2009



These are the two cards that will be given away on Friday under the "Friday Freebies". I will offering once a month "Friday Freebies" were I will be giving away something that I have created. How you get your name in the drawing is to comment on the posts that I post to my blog during the week of "Friday Freebies". You can leave a comment on each post for that week. Then on Friday night at 7 pm, I will take each person's name in the drawing and pull out a winner. Then I will be mailing the winner the projects for the "Friday Freebie" for that week. I will be sending envelopes with these cards (and will decorate the outside for you).

The butterfly is made with one of my favorite die cuts beautiful butterflies and one of my favorite color combo's (baja breeze and chocolate chip card stock). The daisies card is made with the printed window sheets in the Occasions Mini catalog (pg 10) using the polka dots, the daisies are made with the flower daisies #2 die cut and the corduroy buttons. Sure hope you enjoy the two birthday cards.
Sure hope you enjoyed your visit today. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment