Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Butterfly Thank You Card

Here is a thank you card that I have created to send out the many thank you cards that are due for my surprise birthday party. I turned that magically number of "50" and Amber gave me a surprise birthday party with the help of my sister Renee. It was a great time and thank everyone that came to help celebrate my birthday.

I saw a similar card on Monika Davis website. This card has a lot of elements that I love, the Baroque Motif swirl, the butterfly die cut, the eyelet border punch and the scallop oval punch.

Here are the supplies I used:
Baroque Motif and Thank You Kindly stamp set
SU Beautiful Butterflies die cut with the Big Shot
Eyelet Border and Scallop Oval punches
Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White card stock
Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper
Old Olive and Melon Mambo stamp pads
Silver brads
Stampin' Dimensionals

Sure hope you enjoyed your visit today. Check back tomorrow because I should have posted a cute cupcake birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment