Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Special

Thanksgiving blessing to all of you and I truly wish you have a warm and special day with your family, friends and loved ones.
I am going to offer a special over this Thanksgiving weekend. It will be good from Friday, Nov. 27 thru Monday Nov. 30th. For every order over $50 (net sales) you will receive FREE shipping (a 10% value). Not good with any other specials from me (birthday coupon, etc).
Stampin' Up has 2 great specials going on at this time. The Holiday Gift-Giving Guide is great for holiday gifts or to find the supplies to create special handcrafted gifts. You will receive a free Decor Elements piece (up to $16.95 value) when you spend $50 on products in this guide. To see this Holiday Gift-Giving Guide, please go to my website, under Promotions and click the download The Gift-Giving Guide (PDF).
The other special is the Holiday Extravaganza Sale that I sent out in an email on Monday and it is also posted on my blog. These bundles or single items at the end of the guide at discounted from 30%-50% off the regular priced items.
You can also anything from the catalog or Holiday mini catalog to receive the FREE shipping on any orders of at least $50 (net sales).
If you would like to take advantage of the FREE shipping on order of $50 (net sales), please email or call me. On Sunday, I will email back later in the evening, my sister Renee and Gary are getting married. The order needs to be paid when you give me order (no time for mailing me a check).
I also offer Gift Certificates for you use at anytime. Great for the holidays to give someone who loves papercrafts (stamping and scrapbooking).
To all of you ... a Thanksgiving fill of love, warmth and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment