Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Card for Renee




Here is the birthday card that I created for my sister Renee. This is a beautiful card in person, the pictures don't show the glimmer to it. I stamped the stamp in the ink and then took a dauber and put the frost white shimmer paint on the stamp and then stamped it on the card stock. It gave the image a pearlized look. I have also included a picture of Renee and I at her birthday dinner.

Here is the recipe:
Bliss stamp set (Sale-a-Bration FREE stamp set)
Rose Red, Basic Gray and Crumb Cake card stock
Rose Red stamp pad
Shimmer Paint - Frosted White
Framed Tulips embossing folder and Beautiful Wings embosslit die
Basic Gray 5/8" satin ribbon (discontinued)
Basic Pearls Jewels
Scallop Oval Ex Large and Oval Ex Large Punches

Sure hope that you enjoyed your visit today. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment