Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stampin' UP Flower Fest

This is the card that I created for the June Birthdays in the Birthday Club. I am really enjoying this stamp set. I will be posting more samples with this stamp set in the next few weeks. I used the new melon mambo embossing powder on the big flower. On the whisper white card stock, I stamped on the whisper white and then put in the square lattice emboss folder.

Here is the recipe:
Flower Fest stamp set
Happy Birthday is from Warmest Regards (discontinued stamp set)
Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock
Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Pear Pizzazz stamp pads
Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi embossing powder
Decorative Label and Scallop Oval punches
Pear Pizzazz 1/2" stitched poly ribbon

Sure hope that you enjoyed your visit today. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment