Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stampin'UP Motorcycle

This is a birthday card that I created for my dad. Today is my dad's birthday and he and my mom used to have motorcycles when they only had Renee and I. Each one of them took a daughter with them. I was way too young to remember but there are pictures of us on the bikes. So I love to use this stamp for my dad. He asked if his present was a motorcycle and I laughed.

Here is the recipe:
Motorcycle stamp (discontinued) and Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp set
Basic Gray, Brushed Silver, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Jet Black StazOn Ink and Basic Black stamp pads
Black embossing powder
Stripes emboss folder
Decorative Label Punch
Neutrals and Vintage (discontinued) brads

Sure hope the you enjoyed your visit today. God Bless you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment