Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bright Blossoms Card


I created this card for my co-worker who really likes the color red. I used Cherry Cobbler instead of the real red, I liked the color combination better. I used our label framelits too, one of my favorites lately. It is her birthday, so here is the card that I am giving her.

Here is the recipe:
Bright Blossoms stamp set #125497 C (Summer Smooches)
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Regals Pattern DP Paper Stack #117154
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers
Basic Black stamp pad
Framed Tulips embossing folder #121809
Labels Collection framelit die #125598
Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402
Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding #120992
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon #119261

Sure hope that you enjoyed your visit today. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these colors!! I want to use the framed tulips embossing folder. I have seen several cards online with the framed embossed look and it adds a lot of detail to the card.

    ReplyDelete