Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers.  Sure hope that you had a blessed day.  Here is the Mother's Day card that I created for my mom this year.  It is a beautiful card and in light purple and with butterflies (all my favorites).  I embossed in white ink with white embossing powder on the vellum paper in the center of the card.

Here is the recipe:
Bordering on Romance and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White card stock and White Vellum Paper
Craft Whisper White ink and Concord Crush stamp pad
Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride and So Saffron markers
White embossing powder
Label Collection framelit die and Beautiful Wings emblosslit die
Modern Label punch
Basic Pearls Jewels

Sure hope that you enjoyed your visit day.  God Bless you and your family.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Mom! I LOVE LOVE those framelits!

    ReplyDelete