Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thank You Card

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted.  School and work has been keeping me too busy.  I created this thank you card tonight for a few thank you cards that I need to create.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This is one of the stamp sets that will be in our new 2012/13 Catalog.  It is on the carryover list from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I bought the new day lights and I think this picture has much better true color.

Here is the recipe:
Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White card stock
Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Tangerine Tango stamp pads
Stripes and Petals-a-Plenty emboss folders
Blossom, 2.5" Circle, Small oval, 1" Circle and 3/4" Circle punches
Daffodil Delight seam binding
Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls Jewels

Sure hope the you enjoyed your visit today.  God Bless you and your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment