Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Happiness Treat Holder - Stampin' UP

I thought this was a cute Halloween stamp.  If you know me I am not one who really gets into Halloween.  I like the fall colors and like to decorate for the fall but I am not into the scary stuff of Halloween.  So I created this treat holder because I thought it would be cute to give my co-workers with candy inside.  

I die cut 2 of the top notes, scored at 1" at the bottom of each to fold together to make the bottom.  Then I took a piece of 3" x 5" and scored it at 1" on all four sides,  I cut up to the score line on the bottom of (2 on each end).  Then I folded it and this makes the box inside (between the 2 top notes) to hold the candy.  I used sticky strip to fold the box and then to secure the box between the top notes.

Here is the recipe:
Halloween Happiness (#131859) stamp - Holiday catalog pg 20
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock
Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip markers
Top Note Bigz (#113463) and Woodgrain Folder (#127821)
Pumpkin Pie 3/4" Chevron Ribbon

If you have any questions, please email me.

Hope you enjoy your visit today.  Gold Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment