Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bordering on Romance - Flash Back Friday

This is the card for this weeks Flash Back Friday.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets that was discontinued.  I like to watercolor with this stamp.  I was very happy to see a new stamp set in our new Occasions catalog called So Very Grateful that is a flower stamp set that I can watercolor with.  Can't wait till this weekend to get into my stamp order and played around with some of the new products.  Will have some new projects to share with you next week.  I love to watercolor with our aqua painter and the ink from the stamp pad lid or the refill.

Here is the recipe:
Bordering on Romance stamp set (discontinued)
Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock
Blueberry Crisp Designer Paper (discontinued)
Baja Breeze and Old Olive refills to watercolor 
Midnight Muse sand Jet Black StazOn stamp pads
Aqua Painter (#103954)
Midnight Muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon (#126847)
Basic Pearls Jewels ( #119246)

Thank you visiting today.  God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment