Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

Stampin Up Another Thank You Card

Today is a beautiful and hot California day.  Happy Monday.  I hope that everyone had a fun, safe and relaxing July 4th weekend.  I had a fun day with my parents, we BBQ and then to Riverside to watch the fireworks on Mt. Rubidoux. 

Here is a thank you card that I created for my thank you for my customers.  This thank you set is "Another Thank You" that is a photopolymer stamp set.  This is the first one that I have ordered and used that is a photoplymer set.  Stampin' Up has a few stamps set that are is type.  It does not have the rubber like the clear mounted stamps due, but it has a clear rubber and it sticks to the clear block real well, I liked that.  I had read to use a file or rough artist earser on the letting so the ink will really be on the stamp.  So I stamped a few that then took the our discontinued standing block and did it a few times on the rubber and it did make a differnce with a better stamped image.  I am going to order more of these types of stamp sets because I do like stamping with them.

Here is the recipe:
Another Thank You Photopolymer (#136724, pg 148) and Polka-Dot Pieces (flower #129705 wood and #129708 clear, pg 139)
Daffidil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White card stock
All ABloom Designer Series Paper Stack (#133703, pg 185)
Mossy Meadow and Strawberry Slush ink pads
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (#119854)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246)

Thank you for visting today.  Please leave a commet and let me know what is your new favorite item in our new catalog.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment