Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Love Today Planner

I would like to share with you the new planner we have in our annual catalog.  I like to have a calendar that I can write on.  I still have my Day timer planner i use.  I put appointments in my phone but I like to look at the month a see it on paper.  I have customized the calendar to fit my needs and would like to share with you what I did.  First of all I decorated the month with stamping and washi tape.  On the weekly layout with washi tape and stamping too.  I LOVE "to do" lists, so I added the washi tape to give me area to have my "to do" list.  I want to track some of the my business things in this planner so I thought I'd try it for the month. 

Here are the supplies I used:
Love Today Planner #144257
Daisy Delight (#143669) and Tabs for Everything (#143907) photopolymer stamp sets
Daffodil Delight (#126944), Early Espresso (#126974) and Pear Pizzazz (#131180) stamp pads
Basic Pack 2 Washi Tape (#144222)

No comments:

Post a Comment